Laman

Kamis, 09 Mei 2013

Personal Identity


Personal Identity
Hi! My name is Jhon. I am 12 years old. I am a second grade Students of SMP 17 Mataram. I live with my parents and my brothers in a nice house. Mr. Smith is my father, his age is 43 years old. He is a Businessman.      And my mother is Mrs. Lilly, she is 40 years old, her job as a HouseWife.      I have two brothers, their name is Thomas and Brian. Thomas is 15 years old and Brian is 10 years old. They are Students too like me. My address is Jln. Melati 37.

Hello! I am Grace William, I am 15 years old and my status is a Student. But you can call me with Grace. I live in New york city with my parents. I am an only child, it means that I have no one brother or sister. Ricky William is my father’s name and Rose William is my mom’s name. My father’s job as a Manager in the World Bank. He is 49 years old. And my mom as a Lecturer in New York University. She is 44 years old.

Morning! To day I want to introduce my family. I am David, my full name is David Hunston.  I am a Student and I am 13 years old. My father’s name is Robby Hunston. He is 52 years old and his job as a Key Note Speaker American Country. He has a wife, her name is Angelina Hunston. She is 49 years old and she is a Doctor. I have one brother and one sister. My brother’s name is Harry Hunston. He is 15 years old. My sister’s name is Bonita Hunston, she is 11 years old. They are Students too. Every day, we are walking together to go to school and play together in our home. So, I love my family!